Friday, February 4, 2011

Nick Cave. Nick Cave. Nick Cave. Nick Cave

Coolest dude ever. I've read both his books and own all his CD's and have seen him live about three times. The third time was last week, and for me seeing any musician live always reinvigorates my loving of them so I've been on a Nick Cave bender for a couple of days now.
For some reason I love the idea of him and Kylie having an amazing torrid affair in the 90's, I love his butterfly shirt and Kylies hair in this picture, and how much taller he is than her. They are both babe-ing it up big time.




Bed hair.
I love the ampersand used here, I wonder what font it is...




Chose young photos of Mister Cave as it feels weird having a crush on a man that now looks like this:

Although I do still think he's still truly charismatic and although I've never actually smelled him I'm sure I'd totally be into his pheromones (creepy?) anyway regardless of his animal scent I have a huge intellectual crush on him.

Read this lecture he gave in Vienna called 'The Secret Life of the Love Song':
Then watch this hilariously cringe worthy / sexual tension soaked interview with him and Our Kylie circa 1995.


1 comment:

  1. that interview was pretty great, loved that he kept his 'shades' on the whole time and she couldn't stop giggling.
    as an aside - the pheromone comment was a little creepy...

    ReplyDelete